RESPONSIBLE TOURIST: Nature Trail Travels and Tours, Trekking and Expeditions is a socially aware travel company, which endows with as much dedication to the society as it does to its true service. We promote responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well-being of local people. In order to preserve the beauty of our country and neighboring countries (Tibet, Bhutan and India) have local people benefit as much as possible from your presence we have put together a Responsible Tourist Policy for you. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy Nepal and neighboring countries to the fullest during your visit.
Everyone has a role to play creating responsible travel and tourism. Governments, business and communities must do all they can, but as a guest you can support this in many ways to make a difference.
We always make payment procedures, as easy as we can do to our customers. You can make payments in USD cash, TC or by credit cards (we accept all major credit cards). For the reservation or advance booking, you can wire deposit in our company bank account or can fill up the authorization form for the payment by credit card with all details and scan it and send it to us via email.
Payments by Bank Transfer
Note: Please scan the remittance form and send it to us via email after payment transfer has been made.
Payments by CreditCard
The following provisions have been made for reservations.
1. 20% non-refundable deposit required for booking
2. Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu or Nature Trails’ counter nearest to your travel destination.
3. Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of trip.
4. Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more i.e. the 16 people will be free. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying i.e. the 11 people will get 50% discount. (Flights, Government fees, permits, entrance fee etc. not included).
5. Payment accepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee), cash, bank draft, or bank account wire
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth and pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies.
Therefore Nature Trail and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.
Operated under license permitted from Government of Nepal. References upon request