Showing all 3 results
- Situated eastern part of Nepal, between Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Parks.
- Seven valleys spread out from Mt. Makalu, the world’s fifth highest peak.
- Challenging and an outstanding trek in the eastern part of Nepal.
- Makalu Base Camp to the Khumbu Region via Sherpani Col.
- Most remote and unfrequented real adventures trekking route.
- An amazing view including top of the world Mt. Everest (8,848.86m), Makalu, and others.
- Cross Shipton La (4,210 m), Sherpani Col (6,110m), West Col (6,135m), and Amphu Laptsha (5,845m).