Mt. Everest Expedition Mount Sagarmatha Climbing:
Tenzing Norgsy Sherpa was born (29 May, 1914) and raised in Tengboche, Khumbu, in northeastern Nepal, and he reached 8,595m (28,199 ft) as a member of the Swiss expedition in 1952, and just year after Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary made the first official ascent of Everest (in 1953), using the southeast ridge route became the world’s most famous heroes in the adventure climbing. Thereafter door was open to climb Mt. Everest for any enthusiast.
Nature Trail Trekking and Expeditions knows the reliable way to charge you with overwhelming emotions when being in Nepal. How do you feel about trekking in the Himalayas and facing the challenge of human endurance? If you get enthusiastic about this idea in the same way as we do, our Everest climbing expeditions are exactly what you need. Nature Trail offer a trip that will be remembered for its breathtaking beauty, stunning views, and ultimate tests of your skills.
Climbing the mountain from the South side belongs to one of those Everest expeditions which allow you to move beyond the boundaries of your imagination. Being virtually on the top of the Earth provides you with a chance to build up a bigger picture. Overlooking the natural wonders of Nepal, Everest is known to be a legendary mountain steeped in history. It is not about easy-to-climb one that can be conquered by everyone. This mount poses a considerable challenge even for well-trained climbers. However, Nature Trail is ready to go the extra miles for you to have a chance to become the part of that history. When you embark on our Everest guided expeditions, it is up to you to open up horizons you have never seen before.
Features of Climbing Mount Everest from the South Ridge
The unique point of this route lies in crossing the Khumbu Icefall and the Lhotse Face. While Everest is known for harsh weather conditions and unpredictability, this glacier features crevasses and seracs scattered all over the way. With this in mind, Nature Trail provides all climbers with professional guiding services and equipment required for successful ascending. We have been mapping out new routes and improving safety standards for many years to help you achieve summit aspirations. That is why our Everest expedition cost includes scores of ladders, carrying ropes, and other equipment to get through crevasses and other obstacles successfully. Besides, new techniques allow us to cross the Khumbu Icefall much faster than before. We will do everything it takes to overcome difficulties the South route is fraught with.
On the Road to Summit
Everest trekking means crossing snow-capped peaks while being in full gear at heights of above 8,000 meters. Plus, every climber is subjected to the effects of high altitude, including oxygen deprivation. Therefore, Nature Trail allows for several acclimatization periods at camps so that you can get accustomed to ever-changing environmental conditions and keep your performance at the highest level.
Before setting out on a guided expedition to Everest, it is recommended to test your mountaineering skills, endurance, and adaptiveness. Although we will provide you with professional assistance and vital equipment, you should practice hard to be able to pay tribute to nature while standing at the summit of the highest mountain in the world.
Nature Trail enables you to live through the experience you have been looking for so long. Choose this climbing route and enjoy the allure of Everest to the fullest. Now the time has come to challenge yourself!
|JOIN GROUP||1 before departure from Kathmandu.|
|SERVICE INCLUDES|| |
|SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE|| |
Mt. Everest and more…For almost thirteen years Nature Trail Trekking and Expeditions has catered the needs of mountaineers climbing Everest in a professional and committed manner. Having organized many expeditions to Mount Everest alone, the company manages yearly the logistics of expeditions teams from all parts over the world.
Day 01: Arrival day, transfer to hotel, overnight hotel
Day 02-03: Preparation day
Day 04: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 05: Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Rest day in Namche
Day 07: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche
Day 08: Tengboche to Dingboche
Day 09: Acclimatization in Dingboche
Day 10: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 11: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep
Day 12: Morning acclimatize to Kalapathar
Day 13-58: Climbing time -Summit Everest (8,848m/ 29029ft)
Day 59: Return, trek from Everest base camp to Dingboche
Day 60: Trek from Dingboche to Tengboche
Day 61: Trek to Namche
Day 62: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 63: Fly Lukla – Kathmandu, transfer hotel
Day 64: Leisure day, Fair well-Celebration dinner organize by Nature Trail
Day 65: Final departure
Arrival day, transfer to hotel, overnight hotel
Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Rest day in Namche
Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche
Tengboche to Dingboche
Acclimatization in Dingboche
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche
Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep
Morning acclimatize to Kalapathar
return, trek from Everest base camp to Dingboche
Trek from Dingboche to Tengboche
trek to Namche
Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly Lukla - Kathmandu
In Base Camp:
Nature Trail provides very professional, helpful and friendly service from Kathmandu to the ABC as well as during the climb. Our objective is to provide a good quality, helpful, safe, friendly, stress free and comprehensive service to maximize summit opportunity.
In the Base camp Nature Trail cooks and helpers will prepare and serve three delicious freshly cooked and plentiful meals a day and will ensure that hot and cold drinks are available 24 hrs a day. In the Base Camp we provide spacious expedition quality personal tents for all our clients both with full board or base-camp service only.In base camp we also provide dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet facilities and portable shower facilities and tent accommodation for our staff.
In base camp we provide access to communication including satellite telephone and internet access, solar panels to charge your batteries and UHF/VHF hand held radios on the mountain to maintain communications between ABC and high camps.
Nature Trail camp manager as well as guides and climbing Sherpa’s have an extensive experience on multiple Everest climbs. They will ensure cooperation with other companies and Base Camp organization. In base camp our guides will work with other teams to ensure contribution from all operators for tasks such as route fixing and to ensure the safety of climbers from ABC to the summit.
About Expedition Price:
Nature Trail has able to include the cost of each package in the company website. However provided prices are based on basic service only. For the Mt. Everest Expeditions, there is no price that we can fixed without completed requirements of your expedition needs. So, our price ranges starts from US$ 15000 up to US$ 65000 each person.
To provide you services in reasonable cost and attempt to address your each requirement we desired to provide you with some information which directly affects the cost and also helps us breakdown the cost. Since this is a big expedition, even we have given you basic price, we have decided to clarify our customers that due to following reasons our price might change.
The cost of the trip always depends on the size of the group, category of the hotel accommodation and the facilities that you aspire in the mountain.
We operate the peak climbing in full arrangement package and basic arrangement service (full board or base camp service) which directly affects the expedition cost.
The itinerary may be changed after reaching an understanding between the agency and the client. Other activities could be added or reduced as per the client’s request before processing the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added in mutual understanding.
The number of climbing Sherpa guides, high altitude porters, kitchen crew, mode of transport you prefer and many other factors can affect the cost of the trip.
Number of persons in group including; number of climbers, non-climber, base camp supporters, medical doctors, Alpine climbing guide also affect the cost.
Either you want to operate this expedition as international group joining basics of Nature Trail or individual (private arrangement) expedition.
Request numbers of oxygen, mask regulators and the brands the clients require
Climbing season: Normally most of the climbers climb Himalayas in the spring and the autumn season. The climbing permit royalty cost for mountain will be 50% less in the autumn than spring season.
Type of high camp food that clients require. Any specialized food that has to be ordered from foreign country will be costlier compared to the one available here.
Either any of the climbers intend to attempt any world records? If so, do they require special services or equipment?
Due to the above position the price range for the same trip can vary widely. So, we would like to discuss with you (client) before we offering the final cost.
Please feel free to contact Nature Trail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any information about in your selected package.
High Altitude Climbing Sherpas:
- All sherpas will ferry loads up to the high camps above Base Camp.
- A Sherpa will always be assigned to accompany and assist any member or group while climbing.
- For safety and service, Nature Trail Everest Expedition engages a ratio of more than one Sherpa to each member. Nature Trail Everest Expedition will also station two extra Climbing Sherpas at Camp 4 for emergency and rescue circumstance.
- All costs for the Sherpa’s meals, accommodation, oxygen etc. are all covered in the package.
- The Climbing Sirdar manages all aspects of load ferrying and high camp establishing. The Sirdar will manage the climbing rotation and duties of all Climbing Sherpas.
- Before the Final Push to the summit, a named summit Sherpa will be paired with each member at Base Camp.
The Summit Sherpa will climb together with the member from Base Camp to the summit and back.
- A additional personal sherpa can be hired from Nature Trail Trekking and Expeditions office while inquiring.
- The personal Sherpa will climb with the member at all times. The personal Sherpa will also help to carry gear, equipment and water, etc.
- During summit push, the member will be accompanied by a personal Sherpa and a summit sherpa. When members are on rest at Base Camp, personal Sherpas will help with ferrying loads and setting up camp.
- There are two types of bonuses. The Sherpa bonuses are extra to the package costs. Each member is charged for only one Sherpa unless they have taken the services of extra personal Sherpas. In this case, the member will need to cover the bonuses of all Sherpas that are engaged for the member.
The Climbing and Load Ferry bonus (US$1800):
- The Sherpa receives this bonus for assisting members, load ferrying and setting up high camps. The Climbing bonus is not refundable.
Summit Bonus (US$800):
- The summit bonus is automatically granted to the Sherpa upon climbing higher than Camp 4 with the member. The summit bonus is not refundable if the Sherpa and member climb above Camp 4. Both bonuses will be collected by Asian Trekking before departure of the expedition from Kathmandu. The summit bonus will be refunded by Nature Trail upon the “no-objection” clearance from the expedition leader.
- Nature Trail provides fresh oxygen for expedition use.
- The package cost includes 7 bottles of poisk oxygen for the use of the member.
- Each bottle of oxygen has a volume of 4 litres at roughly 300 Psi (depending on the outside temperature).
- Extra oxygen bottles are available to buy from Nature Trail. Please let us know your requirements.
- This includes the transport to Base Camp. Depending on the strength and ability at high altitude of the members, the Leader will create a schedule for the usage of oxygen during the summit bid.
- Oxygen bottles once bought are not refunded, even if un-used. Oxygen bottles included within the package remain the property of Nature Trail.
- Nature Trail Everest Expedition provides the latest and best in oxygen delivery system, the Top Out Mask.
To join this expedition:
- You must be proficient in climbing in all weather conditions with some experience on snow and ice.
- You must be able to climb with an alpine pack on your back.
- Experience with high-altitude conditions and camping is ideal.
- Previous climbing experience with ascents of 7000 metre peaks strongly advised.
- You must be in excellent physical condition, having prepared for this expedition for at least half a year prior to the expedition with a rigorous training regimen.
For more information about required levels of fitness, please contact us to discuss further. This is the most important thing you can do to prepare for your expedition and key to your safe success!