Hi Bishnu, Namaste!
We are finally back in Sydney and took back our fondest memories of Nepal and of course our lovely companions, “Mylah” Ganesh and “Jetah” Arjun.
Words cannot express or describe on the great experience and the fantastic time we have had on our Annapurna trip. This wonderful experience has been contributed not only by the Himalayan views and Nepali beauties but also by the great contributions by our lovely and caring guides Ganesh and Arjun. We all had such a ball and Andrew and I will never ever forget these two young fine men. Thank You Ganesh and Arjun for everything and your friendship. They both took care of us beyond any expectations and we can only say our sincerest and deepest gratitude. Ganesh and Arjun left us a very good impression of Nature Trail Trekking and we have already recommend Nature Trail to a guy on the plane back home to Sydney!!.
We can never forget the invaluable experience we have learnt from Arjun and Ganesh like:
– Advice on what to eat and not to eat. (always checking the kitchen, we were not even sick once!!)
– Ganesh and Arjun really are mountain doctors
– The names of the mountains in the Himalayans and cultures of Nepal.
– Their kindness and patience towards us (we took lots of photos and rest)
– Always offering their lending hand
– We can never forget their great sense of humour
– Arjun and Ganesh’s Annapurna Dal Bhaat!
– Andrew’s and Ganesh hand wrestle – it’s all the Dal Bhaat you ate, Ganesh!
– Andrew and Ganesh cheating on card games!!
– Their great talent in Nepali dance and folk songs:
“Resham Firiri, Resham Firiri,
Arjun’s a donkey, Ganesh’s a monkey,
– Lots more to list down here and we can go on forever!!!
It’s also great to hear that Nature Trail Trekking looks after their staff well and this really reflects on the fabulous time we had. Andrew and I will be visiting Nepal once again and hopefully Ganesh and Arjun can be our guides on our next trek and we look forward to catching up and talk about the good times we all had.
Bishnu, Thank you once again for the lovely dinner you invited us to and it was great seeing other trekkers, staff, guides and porters there too. Nature Trail is like a one big happy family and we can only go on and on about it to our family and friends about you all. (strangers too for all we care). Our only complaint is that we only did one trek and that time just flew by too quickly!
Keep up the excellent work!
Andrew (khancha) and