Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Nature Trail!
With reference to rules and regulations of nature Trail there terms and conditions are outlined for the website, https://www.allnepal.com.
By browsing this website you agree with our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions we suggest you not to continue to use Nature Trail.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “You”, “Your”, “Client” and “Party” represents the person (you) visiting this website and subjected to Nature Trail’s terms and conditions. “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “Ourselves” and “The Company” represents our company. “Us”, “Party” or “Parties” represents both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the purpose of fulfilling the Client’s needs in accordance with company’s stated services and subject to prevailing law of Nepal. The interchangeability of above terminology or other words in the singular or plural form, capitalization, and/or, he/she or they are taken as referring the same.
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights for all material on Nature Trail are owned and reserved by Nature Trail and/or its licensors.
You are not allowed to:
Republish, redistribute, reproduce, sub-license, rent, sell, copy or make a duplicate of material from Nature Trail.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
This website lets the users to book the travel packages, pay online, post comments and share their personal information via contact form. The comments from the users are their personal opinions and do not reflect the opinion of Nature Trail, its agents and/of affiliates. Nature Trail does not edit, filter or review comments prior to their presence on the website. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nature Trail shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Nature Trail owns the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments if they are found offensive, inappropriate or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You assure that:
– With all necessary licenses and consents you are entitled to post the Comments on our website;
– Your comment does not violate any copyright and intellectual property right, and doe snot use patent or third party trademark;
– Your comment if free of offensive, libelous, defamatory, unlawful and indecent material which invade the privacy; and
– Your comment does not solicit or promote any commercial and unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Nature Trail a non-exclusive license to edit, use, reproduce and authorize others to edit, use and reproduce any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
1) Government agencies;
2) Search engines;
3) News organizations;
4) Online directory distributors; and
5) System wide Accredited Businesses.
The above organizations may link to our home page, to other information sites, to publications or to news portals so as the link: (1) is not deceptive; (2) does not falsely imply endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (3) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may analyze and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- any associations or other groups which represent charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
In the following cases we will approve the links:
1) If the link does not make us or our accredits unfavorable;
2) If the organization has no negative records;
3) It the absence of Nature Trail with the appearance of hyperlink is compensated with the benefit; and
4) If the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
1) is not deceptive in any way;
2) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval; of the linking party and its products or services; and
3) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Any organization interested in linking out website must let us know via email to Nature Trail with the following information:
- Your name
- Your organization name
- Contact information
- URL of your site
- URLs of our webpage you like to link
- URLs from which you intend to link to our website
After approval, organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Use of Nature Trail’s logo or other artwork is not allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without our permission, no frame creation around our webpage is allowed which alter the visual appearance of our website.
You hereby agree to defend and protect us against all claims that arise on your website. We do not take any responsibility for any content that appears on your website. Any link that is interpreted as obscene, criminal or libelous, or other violation of, any third party rights should not appear on any website.
Please check: https://www.allnepal.com/privacy-policy/
Reservation of Rights
We owe the rights to request you remove the links to our website. You hereby agree to immediately remove the mentioned links to our website as per our request. We also owe the rights to update our terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. To continue linking to our website you agree to accept our updated linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
Anytime you can inform us if, for any reason, you find any link to our website offensive. We will take into account of your request but are not obliged to do so.
We always maintain the correctness, accuracy, completeness and reliability of information to our website but we do not ensure you of it as cent percent is the ideal case. Also we do not guarantee that the information is up to date and remains available for desired time-frame.
We exclude all warranties, conditions and representations relating to our website and the use of this website to the maximum extent as permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- exclude or limit our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions and limitations of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (1) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (2) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Any information provided in this website is free of charge and we do not take responsibility of any loss or damage of any type.