An International Tourist Tariff has been set by the Royal Government of Bhutan and is valid for all-inclusive packages.
1. The daily tariff for tourists visiting in a group of 03 persons or more is approx.: Cultural tours/Trekking: US. $ 250 per person per night and is based on total nights stayed.
2. For individuals and small groups of less than three persons, there is an additional surcharge on the above rates, per night applicable rates of US $ 40 for a single person traveling US $ 30 per night for 2 people traveling
3. Visa fee US $20 per person & Tourism Development Fund (TFD) US $10 per person.
* Accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
* Necessary transfers and sightseeing Tours within Bhutan in a deluxe vehicle.
* The services of guide/porters/ponies as stated in the itinerary.
* Royalty & Taxes to the Government.
* Monastery and Monument entrance fees.
1. Diplomats from foreign embassies and missions accredited to Bhutan are given a 25% discount on the daily tariff.
2. Students below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic
institutions are also given a 25% discount on daily rates.
Children up to the age of 5 years travel free of cost. Those between 6 to 12 years accompanied by
their guardians are entitled to a 50% discount.
3. A group leader with 15 paying persons and above is complimentary. A discount of 50% is
given to one person in a group of 11 to 15 pax.
4. A discount of 5% on the daily tariff is provided for Tours beyond 21 nights.
Delayed arrival / departure:
There is no charge for the number of days delay on arrival / departure of visitors due to weather conditions, Druk Air problems or roadblocks. People will be charged only the actual expense of accommodation, food, transport and other required services.
The purchase of medical, baggage and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended from your country of origin before the commencement of your journey. It should also cover the cost of rescue operations by helicopter in the event of an evacuation and the reimbursement of non-refundable air tickets if possible.
It helps to book at least 60 days in advance of your planned arrival enabling us time to process your documents. The infrastructure in BHUTAN can handle only a limited number of tourists. The months of APRIL, MAY, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER have many festivals and celebrations with tourism at its height during these periods. We can process with a minimum of 2 weeks notice but the longer you are able to book in advance, the easier the process is. Full payment of your tour should reach us not later than two weeks in advance of your arrival,as we need to outlay a considerable amount of your tour cost prior to your arrival.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled, the following cancellation charges apply.
Before 45 days: No charge
Within 21-44 days: 20%
Within 14-20 days: 40%
Within 7-13 days: 50%
Less than 7 days or after arrival in Bhutan 100%